IBC-RHB BUSINESS FORUM & NEW YEAR LUNCH: “ASEAN Economic Outlook 2015”
In partnership with
RHBOSK Group Asset Management
GUEST OF HONOUR
Mr Sigit Suryantoro Widiyanto, the newly appointed Minister Counsellor (Economic) from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore
- Mr Lim Chee Sing, Chief Economist, RHB Research Institute
- Mr Liew Kong Chian, Head of Equity, PT RHB Asset Management Indonesia
- Mr Maxensius Sambodo, Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Mr Setyadi Ongkowidjaja, Chairman, Board of Advisors, Indonesian Business Centre
The forum serves to answer some or all of the following issues
- To recap on the overall index performance of major countries, which are the winners and losers and what are the main reasons
- With consideration of the macro backdrop, what is the overall outlook of ASEAN markets?
- What is the outlook of the respective ASEANcountries? What are the key drivers and which sectors likely to benefit?
- What are the key opportunities (by sectors) and key risks when considering investing in Indonesia stock market?
09.30am – 10.15am : Registration and business networking
10.15am – 10.30am : Welcome by Indonesian Business Centre – Run down of program and introduction of Panellists
From 10.30am : The Forum
11.30am – 12.00pm : Questions & Answers Session
12.00pm – 1.30pm : Lunch and Business Networking
1.30pm : Thanks/closing
Registrations are closed for this event.